Eclipse (Twilight Saga #3) by Stephenie Meyer

Pages: 628
Published: July 3rd 2008
Publisher: Atom
Genre: YA Fantasy, Paranormal Romance


Description:
As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob;knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Review:
If you have already read my other Twilight reviews you will know I am obsessed with this series and you will know that I adore it.

Eclipse is the third installement in The Twilight Saga and it once again follows Bella as she faces some tough times and torn between the love of Edward and the love Jacob. What I loved about this is we get more of an insight into the wolves and there background. Twilight is probably the only book I pick werewolves over the vampires. Their story is just captivating and I would to a have prequel involving just the wolves. We also get to Rosalie and Jasper story. Even though these are horrible brutal stories you can't help but being drawn into them.

I'm still not a big Bella fan. I never will be. As said in past review she is too whiny and relys to much on other people. I just wanted to slap in this for emotional torturing my poor Jacob. Even though I knew that her and Edward are perfect for each other. I couldn't help thinking she should be with Jacob.

In Eclipse we are introduced to "Imprinting" amoung the wolves. Where you find you soulmate and everything changes. I found this really interesting. Ok. I don't believe in the whole love at first sight but I do believe in soulmates.

The only thing I didn't like about this was the action. There was some action in this novel. However we dont get to see because we get Bella's point of view. Overall though another gripping tale from the wonderful Stephenie Meyer
Rate: 4/5
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket






Stephenie's Website: stepheniemeyer.com



 
Order Your Copy

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.