#Sorry: I haven't gone. I promise :)

I feel like I have just abandoned this blog. I honestly haven't. I just haven't been reading as much. I am struggling with books at the moment. And just don't have much time to really focus on blogging.

Hopefully I will get some reviews done soon when I actually finish a book. I have started five books in the last week and nothing is holding my attention. Anyone else in a reading/blogging slump?? It's torture!!!

I am still around on facebook and twitter but mainly on snapchat so if you want to stay up to date with me feel free to add me.

 
Facebook: Siobhan's Reviews. Twitter:  wee_shubbaxoxo

Snapchat:




 

 Don't forget to "LIKE" "COMMENT" and "SHARE" if you enjoyed this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.