#FascinatedFriday: Midnight Thief


Fascinated Friday a weekly meme hosted by Shubba at Wee Shubba's World.
Each week I will share a book cover that I am completely fascinated by for whatever reason. There are many memes like this so I take no original credit. It's just a fun meme to show off the many amazing and fascinating book covers that are around.



Midnight Thief

Those eyes!!! They just scream something evil and sinister is lurking behind that door!! I love the overall dark theme to this cover. The blues with the sharp yellow on the eyes send shivers down my spine. I think I may need to actually need to get the book is the story inside matches the darkness of the cover.

Want to know what the book is all about? Go check it out 


Feel free take part and let us know What cover has Fascinated you?

Like This Post?
Show Your Support.
Like / Comment / Share.




No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.