#2017ReadingChallenges: Completed



Well, I started out 2017 with great intentions and it's turned out to be THE WORST year for me. I originally set out with a goal of 50 books. However, half way through the year I knew I was never going to complete it, so I give myself a new goal of 30 and I just made it.  I read 33 books in total. I started so many more but I have been in a weird funk all year and only certain books can hold my attention. 


I also decided to do the 2017 Totally Doable Reading Challenge by Reading Like A Boss. And even though it was only 12 books I thought I wasn't going to complete it. But I got there. I finished the last book on 30th Dec. So I was cutting it close. But we got there in the end.


What you about you? Did you reach your reading goals this year? Planning on any next? Let us know. 

Like This Post? 
Show Your Support
Like / Comment / Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.