#2017MyYear: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.




2017 has been one hell of year. Readings wise it has sucked. I only read 33 books. But I read some amazing ones. Personally? There have been ups and downs. I have had some great times with great people. I have laughed and cried. Had my heart broken and made so many mistakes. But, I don't think I would change any of it. Including all the bad decisions because let's face it those bad decisions were fucking fun to make. Lol.

However, let's focus on all the good time shall we?? 


June

Dirty Dancing

That's right. I took my mum to her favourite movie on stage and it was something else. It was fantastic  I grew up on Dirty Dancing, even though my dad didn't let me watch it as a child but my mum did. LOL. And it really does explain how I dance as an adult lol. Seeing it on stage was amazing. It was funny and sexy!!! I hope we get to see it again.

July

Ben Montieth


Ben is a Glasgow musician. He is outstanding. His voice gives me chills. He is handsome and talent and I hope he goes far. Getting a chance to see him in Classic Grand in a proper gig was phenomenal. You can usually find him busking in Glasgow city centre but seeing him in on stage was completely different. You can get his albums on itunes/google play etc. His original music is fantastic and his song "Home" hits me in the feels.

September
Grease

Grease is my favourite movie of all time. My wifey (my best friend lol) took me to see Grease in the Edinburgh Playhouse. I was ill, I had no voice and a dodgy stomach but let you tell you. It did not stop me having a great time and enjoying the show. I had never seen it on stage before and it did not disappoint at all.


October
My Baby Boy Turned 11.

That's right my boy turned 11 years old. I still can't believe it sometimes. I still remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday. Now he's 11 years old. Growing up too fast. Big and cheeky.

Welcome to the World Keelin.

My niece Keelin finally arrived! A proud moment for everyone. She is so precious and my son adores her. He is a great big cousin and that little girl is going to grow up surrounded by love.

Bestie Tattoos.

After years of saying we would do it. We finally done. We got our shark fin tattoos. I   haven't got a photo of two of them together which I am sure I can fix at some point but we finally got matching tattoos. Silly little tattoos but for us means a lot.

November
Five & 911

Another present from my bestie. She got me tickets to go see my favourite childhood band FIVE. 911 I only really knew one song but FIVE I know them all. Sadly my bestie couldn't make but my friend Sarah came along and had a great time.

December
The 8th Circle Tattoo.

For years I have wanted this as a tattoo. And one day I was sitting on my break at work and just decided I needed it now.  I booked myself in a few days later with Antonio and there you go.  It's just a simple tattoo but I love it. And one of the favourite things about the tattoo is that the author commented on the post. Nothing big just a simple comment and I fan girled like crazy. She is one my fave author!!!


Always Tattoo
You should know by now that I love Harry Potter. I grow up on the books and the movies. For years I knew I needed some sort of tattoo for it. When I seen this one I knew it was it. I showed my bestie when we were in getting our shark fins and she booked me in. I am so in love with it.


Tiffany Reisz

And something else magical happened that. Tiffany Reisz started following me in instagram and liked my Always tattoo post!!! You have no idea how much of a screaming fan girl I turned into that moment. LOL.

Christmas 2017


Christmas was a quiet time of us. But a great time. The Kid got spoiled as usual. He got everything he asked for aswell as some surprises. I have no idea where I am going to put everything but it's worth it to see his face. 2017 would bethe  last year he gets a lot as he is getting older and everything is so expensive. I am dreading Christmas 2018 although I already know what I am getting him. Lol.

So that's just a few of my highlights of 2017. I can honestly say I had a good year for the most part. I won't say much about the bad stuff because there was plenty and a few are actually attached to my best parts which makes one or two bittersweet. However, If you know me you will know the bad decisions are always fun. I am not ashamed of who I am. I regret nothing. I put my heart out there and few times got it crushed but it makes me who I am. I have made some massive mistakes but I keep making them and in all honestly will probably make them in 2018 again but hey, that's me.

Hope you all had a great 2017 and that 2018 will hopefully be even better. 
Like This Post? 
Show Your Support
Like / Comment / Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

// This Pinterest Hover Button is brought to you by bloggersentral.com. // Feel free to use and share, but please keep this notice intact.